72 Hours in San Francisco
We didn't think we'd head back to the States until we were heading back for good, but a couple personal matters had us back exactly one year since our move abroad, which also meant being able to celebrate my Big's wedding and reconnect with old friends in San Francisco (my first time ever and Andrew's and my first time together).
We spent only 72 hours in San Francisco with 24 of them dedicated to the wedding, and took two international and four domestic flights within that week, so it was difficult to document much, but we have plans to return and take our time exploring the west coast in the future.
what we saw
- Ferry Building Marketplace, where we enjoyed delicious bagels with lox with our Philz Coffee.
- The Golden Gate Bridge on our way to Tiburon for the wedding.
- Alamo Square and the Painted Ladies.
- The Bud Stop, a storefront of beautiful blooms.
- All the 'it' neighborhoods via our Ford GoBikes and the BART.
where we ate
- Tacolicious in the Mission.
- Ferry Building Farmers Market.
- Philz Coffee—the mint mojito is a must.
- Jane on Fillmore.
- Tartine Bakery, which is now in Seoul and I am so excited!
- Salt & Straw—best honey lavender ice cream to date.
- Wrecking Ball in Cow Hollow.
- Rose's Cafe.
I tweeted about my Everlane denim discovery, and after several wears and a wash, I stand by my initial thoughts—I'd never had denim that fit and felt like these do! They feel like real denim and have only slight give, which means they keep their shape, and they really flatter the behind.
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on or purchasing via these links may result in commissions for this site.